Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fondant, Flowers, and Frosting - oh my!

Dora Smash Cake

This cake was created for little 2 year old Valerie!
I love making smash cakes for the little ones!

50th Celebration Cake!

What better way to celebrate with some cheese and wine!? Everything was edible on this cake! I was definitely nervous for the offset cakes, this was a first for me! But I love the cake and I think the birthday girl was happy too!

Camo Baptism Cake

This cake was definitely unique! The client wanted to incorporate a camo theme into the cake because the couple loves camo and didn't know the sex of the baby, so camo fit both!

Flutter Flower Cake

This cake was a surprise for celebrating 40 years of friendship! Both women love to garden so this soft, sweet flower cake was just perfect for them to share!

Celebrating 10 with Peace!

This cake is a surprise for a 10 year old who has been so excited to turn double digits! Her mom wanted to incorporate the saying as well as peace signs! This cakes make me want to go back in time!

1 comment: